Sue Ridge is an artist and lecturer living and working in London.
She studied Fine Art at Kingston University and Goldsmiths College
Sue is a Visiting Lecturer at Chelsea College of Arts and was a Senior Lecturer (0.5) where she has taught at degree and postgraduate levels in Fine Art, Design and Public Art, and Design for the Environment since 1991.
Her current photographic work has been based on X-Ray commissions in a number of London hospitals. Previously she has worked as artist and arts consultant in numerous hospital environments at North Middlesex University Hospital, Northwick Park Hospital, Homerton Hospital, Central Middlesex Hospital and recently at Guy’s Hospital.
Recent exhibitions include –
• New Vision in Printmaking Exhibitions , Kuadu Museum of Fine Art, Taipei, Taiwan. 2017, Chelsea College of Arts and Compultense University of Madrid. 2018
• International Print Biennale, North East England Sept-Oct 2016
• Neo Print Prize Exhibition Bolton . Printmaking Today Magazine Award 2016
• The Art of Neuroscience International on line exhibition July 2016
• Embroidered Minds of the Morris Women - UCLH Neurological Hospital Library, Queen Square London Nov 2015- Feb 2016
• Things we didn’t have before –Curious Objects Group Show from an open call. Pump House Gallery London 2015
• London Group Open Exhibition 2015- Photography Prize winner